After one week of monitoring my time, I discoveres that... I am improves my grades and participate more in my class activities and also to understand more the material. I want to spend more time on ...my accounting class execies ,because I want to learn more about and be good in the field in order to helps other person tthat are lost or they don't know how to manage their money.
I want to spend less time... in taking note and reorganiozed all the time. I was surprise that I spent so much time on my reading, When I came to this country that was the first thing I started to hate reading because I could not understand the language but when the time has come I started feel love for the reading and I know is I spent a lot of time with them.
I had strong feeling about my use of time when my final exam and I know that I am capable to do well on the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment