Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My way I am prepared to take exams

I'm not very good taking notes,  but I'm good to practice all the time the excecies that teacher gave to us. I use the method because its help me to know if  I'm right or wrong and if  I could understant the materail.Also if I could not understand the material I  going to take tutoring classes or go to the library to find more information about the topic.


I think ones the changed  I would like to make is to trust myself more and be more decipline on taking better notes and the most important fouces on the exam with out to stress out.

6 comments:

Tonisha said...

i agree with your changes. just believe in yourself. even if you are not good at taking notes u can just write down key words or phrases you just hear the professor say.

Victor said...

how do ya get ya blogs to look so awesome???? put a brother on

Tonisha said...

lmaoo just look up a picture like on google and just save it on the computer yur on and then add it in yur post yur creatin:)

Viacheslav said...

I think its better for you to take notes..Whatever you believe is important just jot it down!! Taking notes is like a cheat code!

shades said...

I found that when I take notes in class and then keep them near me while I'm reading the chapter of the book that correlates, that I find important notes in the text that I would have missed without the notes from class to stop and read along the way.

luna18 said...

Thank you guys! for all yours advices I really appreciate all of them.