Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my long -term goal.

Sometime is difficult to know how far we can go in life. As my concern of my life a set up a path that bring me financial estability for my daughter and me in the future. My long-term for me is to continued educated more and finish it my 4 years college in Business Accounting, and get my mater degree in Business Manager because I would like to create or establish my own company of custome jewerely and later on converted as finest jewerely to commercialize to all the store in New York City. Another long-term that I always had in mind is to save money for my daughter education and so pay her university whatever she wants to go. and

As my mid-term goal, so far is to get a good position to satrat to save money to create my company and also I would like to be more  independable and get my own apartment, and more privacy.In my short -term I had already creater a plan first to complete my 2 years in la guardia college and get my associate in accounting than keep going on  my education and complete my other 2 years.

No comments: